The Alliance Alive HD Remastered will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 8 in North America, October 11 in Europe, and October 18 in Oceania, publisher NIS America announced. The PC release date will be announced a later time.
Here is an overview of the game, via NIS America:
An age of darkness has befallen the world. The Dark Current, a cataclysmic event caused by the Daemons’ emergence, has decimated the population and divided land into separate regions, leaving the survivors to be subjugated by Daemonic overlords. To reclaim their home and free their people, an unlikely fellowship of heroes will band together to spark a fiery revolution. Explore various realms, gain new skills in the heat of battle, and form alliances to stand against the Daemons!
- A Vivid World – Explore numerous themed realms using ships, animal mounts, and flying machines.
- Forged in Battle – Ignite your determination to execute critical attacks and “awaken” new skills for your characters mid-battle.
- Stand Together – Form alliances with various Guilds to bolster your strength, while gaining access to new vehicles, areas, magic, and more.
Watch a new 3DS versus high-definition comparison trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.