Kadokawa Games has detailed three new characters set to appear in Root Film, voiced by Arisa Noto, Moa Tsukino, and Anna Mugiho.
Get the details below.
Wakako Shiba (voiced by Arisa Noto)
A college student majoring in historical literature. On days without lectures and on days off, shes works part-time taking care of her professor’s wife in exchange for being able to freely read his history books.
Mysterious Girl (voiced by Moa Tsukino)
A mysterious, quick-witted girl. Her appearance gives off a lively impression.
Chisa Toriyama (voiced by Anna Mugiho)
She is in charge of fine arts in the “Iwami Kagura Miho Troupe.” She is a cheerful woman who is slightly plump, but has a solid build. She gives off the impression of a tough and loving mother.
Root Film is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in spring 2020 in Japan. A western release is also planned. Read more about the game here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.