WayForward has released a new trailer for River City Girls spotlighting Kyoko, one of the game’s two heroines.
Compared to her best friend Misako, Kyoko is more cheerful and bubbly, but she will also knock your teeth out when she gets angry—especially if you mess with her boyfriend Riki.
If you missed the earlier trailer for Misako, watch it here.
River City Girls is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble Bundle on September 5. Read more about the game here.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.