Bandai Namco has released a new set of My Hero One’s Justice 2 screenshots featuring Mirio Togata, All Might, and Tomura Shigaraki.
Mirio, a new playable character in the sequel, uses the “Permeation” quirk, which makes him intangible and allows him to phase through solids.
My Hero One’s Justice 2 is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2020. If you missed it, watch the debut trailer and 15 minutes of gameplay footage here.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.