The latest monster introduction trailer for the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion introduces Glavenus.
Glavenus is a brute wyvern that wields its heavy blue tail like a blade. It grows hotter and more keen with each strike until it glows red.
Previous trailers introduced Tigrex and Nargacuga.
In addition to the Glavenus trailer, Capcom also released a trailer introducing the facilities of Seliana, the new base introduced in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, through Felyne dancing.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, and for PC in January 2020. Read more about the expansion here.
Watch the trailers below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.