The PlayStation 4 system event listing for the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion’s first major title update, which will add new huntable monster Rajang, has shared new information on the content of the update, including the appearance of a “Volcanic region” in the Guiding Lands.
Here are the details:
In the first free update for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, hunters will be tasked with tangling with the fearsome Rajang in a new special assignment.
Complete the quests given to you by the Admiral to receive a special Rajang Claws pendant.
In addition, there’s more to explore in the Guiding Lands as a new Volcanic region appears. Delve deep into this new region to obtain materials to further customize your weapons and armor!
And that’s not all! You’ll now be able to hang out with other players in your room! use the new music player to change the music in your room and show off your favorite equipment with the all new equipment display.
The title update is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 10.
Monster Hunter: World is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with a PC release due out in January 2020.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.