Over the past week, Kadokawa Games has posted several new screenshots of the newly announced Metal Max Xeno: Reborn to the series’ official Twitter account and official website gallery, as well as two enemy concept artworks for sequel Metal Max Xeno: Reborn 2.
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn is a full remake of the 2018-released Metal Max Xeno with a new game engine and revamped systems, as well as the return of battle dog Pochi. It will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch this winter in Japan. Metal Max Xeno: Reborn 2 will follow for the seame platforms in 2020.
View the Metal Max Xeno: Reborn screenshots here and Metal Max Xeno: Reborn 2 enemy concept artworks here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.