Square Enix will reveal the first gameplay for Marvel’s Avengers during its presentation at the Marvel Games Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 on July 18 at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET, the company announced.
The panel will feature Crystal Dynamics creative director Shaun Escayg and the performance cast of Marvel’s Avengers.
Square Enix will also host a Marvel’s Avengers performance cast autograph session on July 18 at 5:00 p.m. PT at the Marvel Games Booth featuring Nolan North (Iron Man), Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Laura Bailey (Black Widow), Jeff Schine (Captain America), and Travis Willingham (Thor), as well as Shaun Escayg (creative director, Crystal Dynamics), & Bill Rosemann (VP and creative director, Marvel Games), who will be signing limited edition lithographs.
Marvel’s Avengers is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia on May 15, 2020.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.