Harvest Moon: Mad Dash will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch digitally on October 29 and physically on November 15 in Europe, publisher Rising Star Games announced.
As previously announced, the fast-paced puzzle farming game is due out both physically and digitally on October 29 in North America.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rising Star Games:
Go solo or take a few friends along for the frenzy! Harvest, fish, milk, and more as you fulfill orders to complete each level! Things may start out easy, but you’ll hit the beach, the farm, and even the Underworld as you progress through the game! Have you ever tried to grow crops with molten lava falling on them?! That and other obstacles await you as you and your friends try to clear all the levels to restore the broken lighthouse!
- Fast-paced action means quick decisions are key!
- Multiplayer madness requires communication to succeed!
- Take on farm, beach, Underworld, and Skyworld levels!
- Use Harvest Sprite Powers to unlock special support skills!
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.