Graveyard Keeper downloadable content “Stranger Sins” will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 28, publisher tinyBuild and developer Lazy Bear Games announced.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via its Steam page:
Backstory is not the only thing. Do you remember Lumberjack, Beekeeper, brothers Cory and Tress, and the other silent NPCs? Almost all of them will find a voice and character in this DLC. And these characters will be even crazier than in the original game. In search of mysterious artefacts of antiquity, you will learn more about the backstory and relationships of these NPCs. If you convince them to talk.
- Four-to-eight hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
Watch a trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.