The version 2.10 update for God Eater 3 will launch on November 7, Bandai Namco announced.
Here are the details:
- Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past” added.
- New Extra Mission in which new Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra appears added.
- Special Mission “Challenge for the Hounds” (high difficulty mission) added.
- New Class Certification Missions (missions 35 to 37) added.
- New Time Attack Missions (EX11 to 14) added.
- New costumes and accessories added.
- New Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra added.
- New special effects will appear when the Ash Forged Aragami are activated.
- Speed adjustment options added to the lock-on camera.
- Feature to redo character creation (including gender) added.
- The cap to use “Abandoned God Arc” has increased to 40 (after clearing Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past”).
- Extra “Abandoned God Arc” skills added.
- Behavior of Mission Commands –> Close Quarters Comms –> [Standby at Current Position] has been changed (cannot be cancelled after a certain amount of time).
- Database texts and other minor adjustments have been made.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Watch a trailer for Hugo’s chapter of “Encounters with the Past” below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.