Doraemon Story of Seasons will launch for Switch and PC via Steam on October 11 in the west, Bandai Namco announced.
In Europe, the Switch version will be available both physically and digitally, while in North America, it will be a digital-only release.
The Doraemon-themed Story of Seasons game first launched for Switch on June 13 in Japan. A demo is also available in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
- Platforms: Switch, PC
- Genre: Farming, Simulation
- Release Date: Fall 2019
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Marvelous, Brownies
- Players: One
- Rating: Pending
- Localization: English
- Subtitles: English, Neutral Spanish
Embark on a charming farming adventure with Doraemon and friends!
Doraemon, the endearing cat-type robot that captured the hearts of millions worldwide, arrives for another adventure in Doraemon Story of Seasons! Dive into a new world that combines relaxing gameplay with a story of farming, friendship, and helping others. Grab a shovel and join the fun—coming soon to the Nintendo Switch and Steam!
- A Sice-of-Life Game Featuring Beloved Doraemon Chaacters – Take control of Noby, an average boy with a heart of gold, to help bring a destroyed farm back to life! Create bonds with the other townsfolk to witness heartfelt interactions while you explore and foster the land with Doraemon, Sue, Big G, and Sneech!
- Story of Seasons with a Twist! – Customize your farm by growing crops, raising farm animals, building furniture, and exploring everything that the town has to offer. Take advantage of Doraemon’s secret gadgets to make building your farm a magical experience!
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.