Doraemon Story of Seasons coming west for Switch, PC this fall
A digital-only release in the west.
Doraemon Story of Seasons is coming to the Americas and Europe for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam this fall, publisher Bandai Namco announced.
In Japan, the Switch version is due out both physically and digitally on June 13.
Here is the official fact sheet:
- Platform: Nintendo Switch (digital-only), PC (digital-only)
- Genre: Farming, Simulation
- Release Date: Fall 2019
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Marvelous, Brownies
- Players: One
- Rating: Pending
- Localization: English
- Subtitles: English, Neutral Spanish
Embark on a charming farming adventure with Doraemon and friends!
Doraemon, the endearing cat-type robot that captured the hearts of millions worldwide, arrives for another adventure in ‘Doraemon Story of Seasons’! Dive into a new world that combines relaxing gameplay with a story of farming, friendship and helping others. Grab a shovel and join the fun – coming soon to the Nintendo Switch and Steam!
- A Sice-of-Life Game Featuring Beloved Doraemon Chaacters – Take control of Noby, an average boy with a heart of gold, to help bring a destroyed farm back to life! Create bonds with the other townsfolk to witness heartfelt interactions while you explore and foster the land with Doraemon, Sue, Big G, and Sneech!
- Story of Seasons with a Twist! – Customize your farm by growing crops, raising farm animals, building furniture, and exploring everything that the town has to offer. Take advantage of Doraemon’s secret gadgets to make building your farm a magical experience!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.