Publisher Izanagi Games and developer Too Kyo Games have released the third voice actor reveal video for Death March Club, which introduces Pai voice actor Mai Nakahara.
Here is a description of Pai, via the game’s official website:
Pai is as soft and gentle in her personality as she is physically. She is certainly not fat! She is of average weight, slender, graceful, and has skin not unlike a marshmallow.
Overflowing with tolerance for others and filled with compassion, she is like a loving saint, amiable as the ocean. She is a kind mother to the class and easy to love.
Previous videos revealed the voice actors for Aniki and Vanilla.
Death March Club is due out for PC in 2020. Other platforms have not been announced. Read more about the game here.
Watch the video below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.