Croixleur Sigma for Switch launches March 14 in Europe, March 21 in North America
Pre-order for a 40 percent discount.
The Switch version of Croixleur Sigma will launch via the Nintendo eShop on March 14 in Europe and March 21 in North America, publisher Playism announced. Pre-orders include a 40 percent discount. It supports English and Japanese language options.
Croixleur first launched for PC in April 2014, followed by Croixleur Sigma for PS Vita in January 2016 and PlayStation 4 in March 2017. The Switch version launched in Japan in November 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
High-speed hack-and-slash action!
Tonight, in the Queen’s realm of Ilance, two prodigies representing the Knight and Aristocrat factions will do battle in “the Adjuvant Trial.” This ritual, which has been held since the founding of the nation, decides which faction will hold military and political authority, and protect the Queen, the living symbol of the realm. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
Croixleur Sigma is 60 frames per second of high speed hack-and-slash arcade action game by Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. and featuring gameplay reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series’ Bloody Palace mode.
- Play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro and battle your way up the tower through hordes of oncoming monsters to learn the secrets behind the Adjuvant Trial!
- 20 Weapons to collect, each with a unique special move! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- Simple but satisfying combo system, including Move Canceling, Attack Nullifying, Invincible Dashing, and Rigid Body States!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Time Attack Mode, Survival Mode, and Challenge Mode!
- Local two player co-op: take on the monster hordes with a friend in in Dramatic Battle mode!
- Full Japanese voice-overs.
Watch a trailer below.