Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software have released a new trailer for Borderlands 3 dubbed “The Borderlands are Yours,” and several outlets have gone live with final hands-on previews of the sequel, which include new gameplay and screenshots.
Here are a few of the outlets covering the game today: Famitsu (Japanese), Game Informer, GameSpot (2), IGN, Kotaku, PlayStation Blog, USgamer (2, 3, 4), and VG247.
Borderlands 3 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 13.
Watch the footage below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.