Cabbage Soft-developed “endless Christmas” romance visual novel Amazing Grace: What Color is Your Attribute? will launch for PlayStation 4 on September 26 in Japan for 7,400 yen at retail and 6,900 yen via download, publisher Dramatic Create announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via VNDB:
Shuu woke up in a snowy town with no recollection of his past. He thought it was a strange place with an antique feel of Europe in the Middle Ages and a deep appreciation of the arts. There was also a towering wall known as ‘Aurora’ which surrounded by the town and sealed it off from the outside. However, he was taken in by the townspeople and eventually attended Saint Aleia Academy and enjoyed his time with the other students there.
However, this newfound happiness was snatched in an instant when a mysterious fire destroyed the town on Christmas Day. Yune loved the town more than anyone and vowed from the bottom of her heart to change the town’s fate, turning back time to the December 2nd, the first day of Advent.
Why did the disaster occur? Why did the town’s fate remain unchanged no matter how many times they turned back time? Why were they able to turn back time in the first place?
Visit the teaser website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.